Brussels Sprouts and French Lentils
Meal 1: Brussels Sprouts Pan Roast, Sourdough Loaf, Mixed Greens Salad
· Heat the pan roast to a gentle simmer. Allow all ingredients to heat through.
· Warm the bread and serve with soft butter.
· Dress the salad.
Meal 2: French Lentils with Braised Pork or Dreamfarm Chevre, Pan Fried Potatoes, Braised Cabbage
· Remove the chevre or pork from atop the lentils. Heat the lentils to a gentle simmer in a sauce pan. Add the pork, cover. Simmer about 3 minutes to heat the dish though. Serve. Garnish with the chevre if applicable.
· Cut the potatoes crosswise into rounds about 5/8" thick. Heat a little butter or oil in a well seasoned or nonstick pan. When hot add the potato rounds and pan fry about 3 minutes per side to brown and crisp them up. Season with salt and serve.
· Heat the cabbage in a sauce pan with a little butter and a lid, or in a microwave.