Summer Squash Croquettes and White Gazpacho
Meal 1: Summer Squash Croquettes, Sauteed Green Beans w. Sesame Butter, Beets in Chevre Vinaigrette
· Arrange the croquettes on a cookie sheet and bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes.
· Cut the beans in half crosswise. Heat the sesame butter in a saute pan over medium. When hot the seeds may pop a bit, look out! Allow them to toast a moment and then add the green beans. Toss to coat and heat through. Season and serve.
· Toss the beets with their dressing and the dill. Serve chilled.
Meal 2: White Gazpacho, Tomato-Basil Bread, Summercrisp Salad
· Serve the soup chilled. Add salt if you like and garnish with a good olive oil.
· Warm the bread and serve with olive oil.
· Dress the salad.