Pad Thai and White Bean Florentine
Meal 1: Pad Thai w. Tofu Tom Yum
· Warm the meat/sauce briefly in a microwave.
· Rinse the noodles in a colander and drain very, very well.
· Heat a little oil in a non stick or well seasoned large skillet.
· Carefully add the drained noodles. They will splatter loudly - use caution but be fearless! Stir and fry until they go from cloudy to clear. Larger shares should work in batches. Add the sauce and stir to combine and heat through. Transfer to a serving platter.
· Reheat and oil the pan. When hot add the vegetable mix. Stir fry until brightened and wilted. Season with a pinch of salt or fish sauce and serve atop the noodles.
· Heat the tom yum gently in a saucepan. Allow it to come to a simmer and then serve.
Meal 2: White Bean Florentine, Seeded Whole Wheat Loaves, Spinach and Frissee Salad
· Heat the soup gently in a saucepan. Bring to just a simmer and serve.
· Warm the bread and serve with butter or olive oil.
· Dress the salad.