Chick Peas w. Grilled Zucchini and Pad Thai
Meal 1: Chick Peas w. Grilled Zucchini, Spiced Flatbreads, Romaine Salad
· Warm the chickpeas and zucchini gently.
· Toast the flatbread whole or cut into pieces.
· Dress the salad.
Meal 2: Pad Thai, Vegetable Stirfry, Cucumber Salad
· Rinse the noodles and drain very, very well.
· Heat some oil in a non-stick pan. When hot add the noodles and toss. Cook until they turn from translucent to transparent. Larger shares should work in batches. Reserve on a serving platter.
· Remove the egg from the sauce and reserve. Heat the sauce in the pan. When hot add the cooked noodles and toss/ stir to combine. Reserve on serving platter.
· Re-heat the pan with a little oil. When hot add the vegetables ( in batches if necessary). Season with a little salt and stirfry. When wilted and bright add the egg, toss and serve atop the noodles.
· Enjoy the cucumbers chilled.