Thai Lettuce Wraps and Stromboli
Meal 1: Asparagus Stromboli, Early Beets With Orange Zest, Bibb Lettuce and Romaine Salad
There are 2 bags of lettuces this week. The one with shredded carrot is the salad, the other is Bibb lettuce for the wraps
· Heat the stromboli at 425 for 7-10 minutes to heat through and lightly crisp the outside.
· Toss the beets with their garnish, add salt and pepper if needed, serve at room temp.
· Tear any large leaves to size and dress the salad.
Meal 2: Thai Lettuce Wraps and Coconut Milk Curry with Spring Vegetables and Sweet Potato Noodles
· Heat a sauté pan over medium high. Vegetarians add oil. When hot add the meat/ meatless mix and toss/ stir with a utensil. Allow to become hot and fragrant and then transfer to a serving plate. Finish with a little fish sauce if you like and fresh lime juice if you have it. Spoon into or scoop with the Bibb lettuce leaves, curl slightly or roll up simply and eat together.
· Heat the curry to a simmer. Add the vegetables and noodles. Cook 2-3 minutes and serve.