Summer Stromboli and Cali-Mex Rice Bowl
Meal 1: Roasted Tomato and Zucchini Stromboli, Navy Beans w. Kale and Sun Dried Cherry Tomato, Frisee and Lettuce Salad w. Roasted Green Beans
· Warm the stromboli at 375° for about 10 minutes to crisp the crust and warm the interior.
· Heat the beans and their garnishes in a saute pan to heat through. Allow to simmer up to one minute.
· Dress the salad.
Meal 2: Spiced Pork or Black Bean Rice Bowl with Sweet Corn Slaw
· Heat the rice in a sauté pan with a little oil or in a microwave. Portion into bowls.
· Heat the pork and or beans in a sauce pan, thinning only if necessary. Check the seasoning and add salt as needed. Serve atop the rice.
· Season the slaw mixture with S and P. Add the dressing and mix to combine.
· Serve atop the pork/ beans and rice.
· Garnish with tortillas, chips, or tostadas.