Sloppy Joes and Bread Salad
Meal 1: Bread Salad
· Heat oven to 400 (sorry with this heat!) Place bread on a cookie sheet and toast for 10-15 minutes.
· Remove feta from the jar, set aside. Place romaine and oak leaf lettuce in a bowl, toss with the veg/chic pea mix mix, salt and pepper to taste.
· When croutons are toasted, place atop salad and crumble the feta on top.
Meal 2: Sloppy Joes, Macoroni Salad and Cordito
· Warm the sloppy joe mix on the stovetop or microwave. Slice Rolls, toast in a buttered pan if you like.
· Serve macaroni salad (may need a season adjustment with salt) and crodito on the side.