Roasted Radishes and Baby Bok Choi
Meal 1: Pan Roast of Spring Radish, Potato, Spinach & Pork or Beans, Semolina- Spelt Batard, Bibb Lettuce Salad
· Heat the stew to just a simmer.
· Dress the salad.
· Warm the bread.
Meal 2: Sesame Noodles with Baby Bok Choi Stirfry and Baked Tofu
· Add the noodles to a mixing bowl. Microwave the Peanut-Sesame sauce briefly and in bursts to just warm it a little. Stir into the noodles.
· Separate the larger choi leaves from the bag and cut crosswise into 1" pieces.
· Heat a sauté pan over high. When hot add a little oil. When the oil begins to smoke add the vegetables and stir, but do not toss. Add a little sale and stir and fold until wilted, bright, and a little softened. Serve beside the noodles. Larger shares should work in batches to not crowd the pan, thus reducing it's temperature. Stirfry is all about heat.
· Serve the tofu slightly warmed in the microwave, or at room temp is fine too. Slice crosswise and serve with the noodles and veg.