Potato Cakes and Lentil Soup
Meal 1: Reggae Country Style Potato Cakes, Black Beans and Curried Rice
· Heat potato cakes on a baking tray in the oven at 350° for about 15 minutes.
· Heat the black beans gently in a microwave or on the stovetop.
· Heat a little butter oil or other fan in a sauté pan. When hot add the rice and toss to heat through and brown lightly. Serve.
· If you like, top this meal with eggs over easy - really great.
Meal 2: Lentil Soup, Spinach Salad, Whole Wheat Batard
· Heat the soup.
· Warm the bread in the oven.
· Dress the salad.