Pot au Feu and Cannellonni
Meal 1: Pot au Feu, Pan d'Epi, Spinach Salad
· Warm the pot au feu gently in a saucepan. Allow to simmer for 3-5 minutes to allow the beef or beans to heat through.
· Warm the bread.
· Dress the salad.
Meal 2: Spinach, Pork and Ricotta Cannelloni w. Marinara and White Bean Pan Roast
· Warm the cannelloni filling briefly in the microwave just to get the chill out.
· Lay out the cannelloni crepes and divide the filling among them making a line of filling across the crepe, just below the center line. Roll up like a fat cigar. Transfer to a baking dish. Heat at 325° for about 15 minutes for the filling to heat through.
· Heat the sauce in a microwave. Top the warmed cannelloni with the warm sauce and allow to bake 5 minutes more in the oven.
· Heat the pan roast in a sauté pan. Toss and allow to heat through. Garnish with a little parmesan if you have it.