Pork Molé and Carrot Bisque
Meal 1: Mexican Rice Bowl with Pork Molé and Pinto Bean - Green Chile Succotash
· Cut open the bottom of the bag with the pork and force all the molé into a sauce pan. Add a little water and heat gently. Check the seasoning.
· Add a little oil to a sauté pan. When hot add the rice. Stir. Allow to brown a little against the pan before tossing or stirring again. Allow to heat through and portion into bowls. Top with the pork.
· Re-heat and oil the pan. When hot add the beans and vegetables. Saute to heat. Top the pork and serve.
· Garnish with sour cream, hot sauce, etc. Enjoy.
Meal 2: Roasted Carrot Bisque, Dill-Cheese Bread, Butterhead Lettuce Salad
· Heat the soup gently.
· Warm the bread and serve with soft butter.
· Tear the lettuce leaves to size, dress and serve.