Green Garlic Pizza and Sloppy Joes
Meal 1: Green Garlic Flatbread Pizza, Three Bean Salad, Baby Bibb Salad
· Preheat the oven to 425. Evenly spread the shredded cheese over the pizza and bake on a cookie sheet for about 10 minutes or until cheese begins to brown.
· Gently toss the three bean salad with its garnishes. Check the seasoning and serve.
· Dress the salad.
Meal 2: Sloppy Joes on Challah Rolls, Fusilli w. Asparagus and Lemon Ricotta, Sautéed Greens
· Heat the Joe mix in a sauce pan. Split the rolls and toast. Serve the Sloppy Joes open face or sandwich style.
· Fold the pasta together with its garnishes. Check the seasoning and serve at room temp.
· Finely chop the chard and choi. Sauté in butter. Add salt and pepper. Serve.