GBC and Thai Eggplant Curry
Meal 1: Green Bean Casserole & Blue Moon Head Lettuce Salad
· The casserole is the jar with the green beans and saucy mix of vegetables. The topping is the jar with crispy looking cooked onions. The omnivore shares have beautiful chunks of roasted chicken. This is premium whole
chicken, hand shredded, and as such may have bone in there! Chew carefully. As we should anyway.
· Transfer the casserole filling to an ovenproof dish. Briefly microwave to get the chill out. Transfer to hot oven and bake until hot. 15-30 minutes depending on size and preheat. Add the topping, arranging it evenly and bake 5 minutes more. Serve.
· Cut the tomato and add to the salad. Dress.
Meal 2: Thai Curry of Eggplant, Rice w. Herbs and Sweet Corn, Stir Fried Broccoli
· Heat the curry gently.
· Heat a little oil in a saute pan. When hot, add the rice and stir fry to heat through and lightly crisp. Serve under the curry
· Reheat and oil the pan. When smoking hot carefully add the broccoli. Stir and fry ( do not toss) allowing the broccoli to be dressed by the oil. Add a little if necessary. Stir, season and allow to brighten and brown a little. Add a splash of water, or lid briefly, stir fry 1 minute more and serve hot.