Flatbread Pizza and Shepherd's Pie
Meal 1: Grilled Flatbread Pizza w. Sun Dried Tomato Pesto and Balsamic Red Onions, Chick Pean in Preserved Lemon-Poppy Seed Vinaigrette and Kale Salad
· Heat the pizzas on a cookie sheet at 425 for about 10 minutes to melt the cheese. Serve.
· Season the kale salad with a little salt, massage it into the leaves with tongs and serve.
· Toss the chick peas with their dressing and garnish and serve.
Meal 2: Sheppard's Pie and Spinach Salad
· Heat the pie in a microwave, in bursts to get the chill out. Finish at 350 in the ove to heat through and crisp up the topping just a bit. 10-20 minutes depending on share size.
· Dress the salad and serve.