Falafel Croquettes and Solstice Pot Pie
Meal 1: Falafel Croquettes w. Rainbow Chard, Israeli Couscous Salad, Kale Sauté Mix
· Heat the croquettes on a cookie sheet at 350° for about 10 minutes. Serve with yogurt.
· Heat a little butter or oil in a sauté pan. Add the couscous salad and toss to heat through. Season with a little salt, and serve when hot. A lid may speed the process.
· Reheat the pan with a little butter or olive oil. Add the kale. Stir and toss. Season with salt. Allow to wilt and brighten. Serve.
Meal 2: Crumble Top Solstice Pot Pie, Frissee Salad, Semolina-Flax Boule
· Transfer the pot pie filling to an oven safe dish and microwave briefly to get the chill out. Heat at 350° for 10 - 20 minutes depending on share size. When hot, add the crumble topping and return to the oven for 5 minutes more. Serve.
· Warm and butter the bread. ( Or dip in olive oil)
· Dress the salad.