Enchiladas and Golden Turnip Bisque
Meal 1: Golden Turnip Bisque, Semolina-Spelt Loaves and Salad
· Heat soup on stovetop or microwave.
· Warm the bread.
· Dress the salad and serve.
Meal 2: Bean and Cheese Enchiladas w. Ranchero Sauce over Green Chile Rice & a Latin Citrus Slaw
· Warm the enchiladas in the microwave to get the chill out. Ditto the Sauce.
· Transfer the enchis to the oven at 325° for 10-20 minutes depending of share size. When hot and crisped at the edges, top with the warmed sauce and heat for 5 minutes more. Serve.
- Transfer the slaw to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with a little salt, dress with the citrus dressing liberally, toss, and serve.