Cold Peanut Sauce Noodles and Kohlrabi Bisque
Meal 1: Kohlrabi Bisque, Semolina-Spelt Batard, Summercrisp and Red Oakleaf Salad
· Warm the soup gently or serve chilled.
· Warm the bread.
· Dress the salad.
Meal 2: Cold Peanut Sauce Noodles, Stir Fried Vegetables, Braised Tofu
· Heat the noodles very briefly in the microwave to get the chill out. Transfer to a bowl.
· Warm the peanut very gently like the noodles. Dress the noodles with the sauce and toss well.
· Heat a skillet over high. Add oil. Mix the stir fry veggies in a bowl so you get even dispersion of all the goodies. When smoking hot add the veggies and stir and fry. Work in batches to not over-crowd the pan. When bright and wilted, season lightly with a little salt and serve beside the noodles.
· Reheat the pan over medium. Shake the tofu gently but well to disperse the sauce well into suspension. Add carefully to the pan and stir as the sauce boils and thickens. 1-2 minutes. Serve.