Meal 1: Black Rice Bowl with Coconut Milk Braised Pork/ Tofu & Peanut Sauce Asian Vegetables
· Simmer the tofu or pork in a saucepan 3-5 minutes to heat through. The pork may need a little water to thin it. Check the seasoning.
· Heat the rice in a sauté pan with a little oil. Toss and allow to heat through and crisp slightly.
· Slice the bokchoi and tatsoi into 1"or smaller pieces. Recombine with the pea shoots and carrots, dress with the peanut sauce and reserve.
· Portion the rice into bowls. Top with the the pork/ tofu. Top that with the peanut sauce veggies and serve!
Meal 2: Crumble Top Veggie Pot Pie, Sesame Challah, Butterhead Lettuce Salad
· Warm the potpie filling briefly in the microwave to get the chill out ( or heat all the way if you like). Transfer to a baking dish and heat at 350°for 10-20 minutes depending on share size. When hot add the topping, bake 3-5 minutes more and serve.
· Warm the challah and serve with butter.
· Tear up the lettuce leaves and slice the radish thin. Dress.