Big Fat Burrito and Moroccan Chick Peas
Meal 1: Big Fat Burrito and Yellow Rice with Butternut Squash
· Warm the burritos in the microwave to get the chill out then either bake them at 325°for about 15 minutes to heat through and crisp the shell, OR heat some oil in a pan and pan fry them. Heat a generous portion of fat in a pan over medium heat. Start with the seam side down. Fry about one minute to brown. The tortillas cook fast so be careful. Turn with tongs to the opposite side. Repeat for all 4 sides and serve.
· Pan fry the rice to heat through and crisp up lightly.
Meal 2: Moroccan Chick Peas w. Roasted Vegetables, Frisee Salad, Grilled Flatbread
· Heat the chickpeas in a saucepan. Allow to come to a simmer and serve.
· Toast the flatbreads to warm and soften them.
· Dress and serve the salad.