Sweet Corn Chowder and Panzanella
Meal 1: Sweet Corn Chowder, Mixed Greens Salad, Spelt Batard
· Heat the soup to a gentle simmer.
· Warm the bread and serve with soft butter.
· Dress the salad (the greens with carrots).
Meal 2: Panzanella
· Remove the cheese from the jar of bread salad garnishes. Chop it into small pieces.
· Heat the chicken and chickpeas in a little olive oil. Toss to heat through.
· Arrange the greens in large serving bowls. Top with the beets, chick peas/ chicken, and cheese.
· Reheat and re-oil the pan. Add the large croutons and toast each side. Add to the salad, dress, toss and serve all together.