Savory Strawberry Blintzes and Farfalle w. Snap Peas and Parmesan-Herb Butter
Meal 1: Savory Blintzes w. Strawberry, Chevre, and Rosemary, Cucumber Salad, Sautéed Escarole
· Stir the filling to combine.
· Carefully separate the crepes and lay them out. Divide the filling evenly in the centers. Arrange the filling so it is roughly rectangular in shape. Fold the sides over the edges of the filling, but not to the center and crimp down. Fold the bottom over the center and roll up into a short, fat cigar.
· Heat butter in a sauté pan over medium. When hot, add the blintzes seam side down. Cook 1-2 minutes to brown. Carefully turn to the opposite side. Cook the other side. Cook in batches. Serve.
· Enjoy the cucumber salad chilled.
· Sauté the escarole in butter. Add a little salt. Allow to wilt and serve.
Meal 2: Farfalle w. Snap Peas and Parmesan-Herb Butter, Butterhead Lettuce Salad, White Beans with Grilled Zucchini
· Heat some butter or olive oil in a non-stick pan. When hot add the pasta and peas. Toss. When nearly heated through, cut the compound butter into pieces and add to the pan. Allow to melt, heat, and become fragrant. Toss to coat evenly. Season with a little salt and pepper and serve. Larger shares should work in batches.
· Reheat the pan with a little more olive oil. Add the beans. Stir. Allow to heat through and serve.
· Dress the salad.