Pad Thai and Shepherd's Pie
Meal 1: Shepherd's Pie and Snug Haven Spinach
· Heat the pie in the microwave enough to get the chill out. Finish in the oven at 350° for 10-20 minutes depending on share size. The topping will brown lightly and the center will be hot when done.
· Serve the spinach as a salad or sautéed.
Meal 2: Pad Thai and Kabocha Curry
· Remove the shredded egg from atop the sauce and reserve.
· Warm the sauce briefly in a microwave.
· Rinse the noodles in a colander and drain very, very well.
· Heat a little oil( some of the fat from the meat sauce is great) in a non stick pan. When hot, carefully add the drained noodles. They will splatter loudly - use caution but be fearless! Stir and fry until they go from cloudy to clear. Larger shares should work in batches. Add the sauce and stir to combine and heat through. Transfer to a serving platter.
· Wipe out and reheat the pan with a little more oil. Add the veggies and stir fry for 1-2 minutes to wilt and brighten the veggies. Add the egg, toss, serve atop the noodles and serve.
· Warm the curry gently and serve.
#bestofmadison #madisonmealservice #madisonmealsdelivered #dinnerdelivered #madisoneats #eatlocalyearround #wholefoodplantbased #zerowastemeals