Minestrone and Spinach Pizza
Meal 1: Minestrone and Panzanella
· Heat the soup.
· Tear up the spinach leaves.
· Heat a little oil or butter in a sauté pan over medium/ med-low. When hot add the giant croutons. Toast them evenly on each side turning as necessary.
· When the croutons are toasted either add them to the spinach and dress; or throw the leaves into the pan with the croutons, add a little oil and maybe a splash of balsamic vinegar and toss to partially wilt the spinach and serve the lot together as a warm salad.
Meal 2: Spinach Pizza w. (or without) Italian Sausage, White Beans w. Chives, Blue moon Mixed Greens Salad
· Spread the cheese out on the top of the pizza. Arrange on a cookie sheet and bake at 500 for about 10 minutes or until the cheese begins to brown.
· Heat a little olive oil in a sauté pan. When hot but not smoking add the beans and their garnish. Toss to combine. Serve when hot and fragrant.
Dress the salad.