Meal 1: Big Fat Burritos and Annatto Rice
· Microwave the burritos to get the chill out.
· Bake on a cookie sheet at 325° for 15 minutes to heat through and lightly crisped.
· OR microwave as above then: Heat a generous amount of fat or oil in a sauté pan over medium. When hot add the burritos seam side down. Fry about 1 minute to brown the tortilla well. Use tongs to turn to the opposite side and repeat browning. Brown all 4 sides. Enjoy a pan fried chimichanga! Great with sour cream or yogurt.
· Heat a little butter or oil in a sauté pan. Add the rice when hot. Toss to heat through and serve.
Meal 2: Tomatillo Pozole, Jalapeno Corn Bread, Summercrisp Salad
· Heat the pozole and allow to simmer 1 minute.
· Slice the cornbread into thick slabs and toast in plenty of butter in a saute pan. 1 minute per side. Drizzle with spicy honey!
· Dress the salad.