Garlic Scape Pesto Pizza and Vegetable Lo Mein
Meal 1: Grilled Flatbread Pizza of Garlic Sacpe Pesto, Chevre, Oil Cured Tomato, Kale and Pork Sausage, Escarole Salad, Pickled Kohlrabi and Radish
· Heat the pizza on a cookie sheet at 420° for about 10 minutes. Sorry to make you turn your oven on.
· Slice the radish thin and dress the salad. Serve.
· Enjoy the pickle chilled
Meal 2: Pan Fried Noodles with Stir Fried Vegetables and Baked Tofu
· Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan. When just about smoking hot, carefully add the noodles. Larger shares should work in batches. Stir the noodles and allow them to brown a bit. Turn out onto a serving platter.
· Re-oil and reheat the pan as above. Add the vegetables as above. Stir and fry but do not toss. Add salt. When vegetables are bright and slightly softened, add the ( or some of the for larger shares) noodles back to the pan. Toss and fold to incorporate the noodles and vegetables and turn out onto the serving plate. Season lightly with a little soy sauce or liquid aminos.
· The tofu can be served at room temp as a side, or cut into pieces and served atop the noodle dish, or even added to the vegetables when they are nearly cooked, and folded into the noodles along with the vegetables.