Fall Minestroni and Bangain Bartha
Meal 1: Minestroni d'Autunno, Seeded Whole Wheat Bread, Mixed Greens Salad
· Heat the soup to a gentle simmer.
· Warm the bread and serve with 'the good' olive oil.
· Dress the salad.
Meal 2: Bangain Bartha, Roasted Cauliflower, Grilled Flatbread
· Heat the bangain bartha (eggplant and tomato curry). Allow to simmer and gently fold together.
· Heat a little butter in a saute pan. When hot add the cauliflower. Toss to coat. Heat through over medium, use a lid to speed the process. Dress with a little salt and serve.
· Warm the bread, tear it up and use the pieces to wrap up bites of the meal.