Tamales and Hakurei Turnip Bisque
Updated: Jun 14, 2019
May 7, 2019
Meal 1: Sweet Corn Tamales w. McCluskey Bros. Cheddar and Green Chilies, Refried Pinto Beans, Sweet Potato Oven Fries
· Arrange on a baking sheet and heat the oven fries in the, uh, oven. 300° for about 10 minutes should about do it.
· Warm the refried beans on the stovetop or in the microwave.
· Heat the tamales in the microwave, unwrap and serve. Alternately, unwrap the cold and pan fry over medium to medium high in a generous amount of fat or butter. Allow one side to brown. 2-3 minutes. Turn and brown the other side. Serve. If you have a ripe avocado on hand now is the time to use it!
Meal 2: Hakurei Turnip Bisque w. Chives, Blue Moon Mixed Greens and Fougasse w. Dreamfarm Chevre, Roasted Red Onion and Spinach.
· Serve the soup chilled or lightly warmed.
· Warm the fougasse at 325° for about 10 minutes.
· Dress the salad.
6 views0 comments