Sweet and Sour Meat/Cheese Balls & RCS Potato Cakes
Meal 1: Sweet and Sour Meatballs or Paneer Cheeseballs with Braised Cabbage and Brown Rice
· Vegetarian: Follow the video instructions. Basically, form the cheese mix into well compressed, flattened, ping pong sized balls. Heat some oil in a pan over medium low. When hot, add the cheese balls and brown on each side - about 1 minute per side- and serve atop the sauce.
· Remove the meatballs from their jars and reserve. Transfer the sauce and cabbage to a large sauce pan for which you have a lid and bring to a simmer. When simmering, gently settle the meatballs into the sauce/cabbage mix. Cover with the lid and allow to simmer 3-5 minutes. Serve atop the rice.
· Sauté the rice in a sauté pan with a little oil or butter. Allow to brown lightly, toss, season, and serve.
Meal 2: Reggae Country Style Potato Cakes, Black Beans in Coconut Milk, and Sautéed Spinach
· Heat the potato cakes in a 350 oven on a cookie sheet for about 15 minutes.
· Heat the beans to a simmer on the stovetop. A microwave would work OK too.
· Sauté the spinach in some butter until bright green and just wilted.