Grilled Zucchini Ragu and Falafel Croquettes
Meal 1: Pan Fried Polenta with Grilled Zucchini Ragu and Ricotta Cheese and Red Oakleaf and Frissee Salad
· Cut the polenta into pieces - 6-8 per person. Heat some oil and or butter in a non stick pan. Fry the pieces to brown on both sides 3-5 minutes per side. Be patient, it does take a fair little bit of time to brown polenta. Drain on paper towel and transfer to serving plates.
· Discard the frying oil and reheat the pan with a little fresh oil, heat the ragu in the pan, tossing to combine. Check the seasoning. Serve atop the polenta and top that with ricotta.
· Dress and serve the salad.
Meal 2: Falafel Croquette, Ditalini Salad, Beet and Cucumber Salad
· Heat the croquettes on a baking sheet in the oven. 350° for 15-20 minutes should do it.
· Serve the pasta salad at room temp or heat in a saute pan with a little oil.
· Serve the beets chilled.