Enchiladas and White Beans w. Escarole
Meal 1: Bean, Cheese, and Spinach Enchiladas with Ranchero Sauce and Rice, With Blue Moon Mixed Greens Salad
· Microwave the enchilada dish briefly to get the chill out then bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes to heat through. Test the inside of one enchi with the tip of a knife to ensure it's heated through.
· Microwave the sauce to get it hot, top the enchis, and heat 5 minutes more in the oven. Serve.
· Dress the salad and enjoy.
Meal 2: Pan Roast of White Beans, Cherry Belle Radish and Pork w. Escarole and Semolina Flax Batard
· Heat a large sauté pan with a little butter or oil. Olive oil is OK over medium. Add the escarole. Season and sauté to wilt the greens. Remove.
· Add the white beans to the pan and bring to a simmer. simmer 1-2 minutes to heat through and allow the radishes to become fully tender. Omnivores - break the pork into shreds and fold in at beginning of process. Fold in the wilted greens and serve hot.
· Warm the bread and serve with soft butter or olive oil.