Zuppe di Zucca and Napa Cabbage Curry
Meal 1: Zuppe di Zucca e Cannellini w. or w.out Homemade Sausage Crumbles, Sesame & Pumpkin Seed Bread, Butterhead Lettuce Salad
· Bring the soup to a simmer. Garnish with shaved parmesan if you like.
· Warm the bread. Wonderful with a dish of olive oil and maybe some olives.
· Dress the salad.
Meal 2: Curried Cabbage w. Fresh Fenugreek Leaves, Roasted Chick Peas and Vegetables, Rice Pilaf
· Warm the curry gently allowing it to simmer and the fenugreek leaves to brighten.
· Pan fry the rice in a little butter or oil. Allow to brown lightly and heat through. Serve under the curry.
· Reheat the pan with a generous portion of butter. When hot add the vegetables and peas. Toss to dress well and allow to become hot and fragrant. The vegetables should be well coated, but not swimming in fat. Add a little salt, toss again and taste. If ready, serve.