Pasta Arribiata and Parsnip Bisque
Meal 1: Parsnip and Roasted Garlic Bisque, Semolina-Spelt Loaves and Salad
· Heat soup on stovetop or microwave.
· Warm the bread.
· Dress the salad and serve.
Meal 2: Penne Arrabiata w. Wild Mushrooms or Homemade Sausage and Chevre, Roasted Vegetable Medley
· Remove the packet of goat cheese and reserve.
· Warm the pasta briefly in the microwave to get the chill out.
· Heat the sauce in a large sauté pan. When hot add the pasta and stir to combine. Heat through. Transfer to a serving platter and top with pieces of the cheese and serve.
· Heat a little butter in a sauté pan. When hot, add the vegetables and toss. Add a little splash of water, cover with a lid and heat through. Serve.