Pad Thai and Cauliflower Casserole
Meal 1: Pad Thai
· Warm the meat/sauce briefly in a microwave.
· Heat a little oil in a non stick or well seasoned large skillet.
· Carefully add the noodles. They will splatter loudly - use caution but be fearless! Stir and fry until they go from cloudy to clear. Larger shares should work in batches. Add the sauce and stir to combine and heat through. Transfer to a serving platter.
· Wipe out, reheat and oil the pan. When hot add the vegetable mix. Stir fry until brightened and wilted. Season with a pinch of salt or fish sauce and serve atop the noodles.
Meal 2: Chicken or Bean and Cauliflower Casserole w. Crumble Topping, Bibb Lettuce Salad, and Challah Knots
· Warm the casserole filling in the microwave and then transfer to a baking dish. Bake at 350° for 10-20 minutes until hot. Add the crumble topping and heat 5 minutes more. Serve.
· Warm the bread and serve with soft butter.
· Tear the lettuce leaves to size, dress and serve.