Green Bean Casserole and Roasted Tomato/Eggplant Napoleon
Meal 1: Green Bean Casserole and Baby Romaine Salad.
· Remove the packet of topping and reserve. Transfer the casserole filling to a dish. Microwave briefly and then heat in the oven at 325° for 15-35 minutes depending on share size. Add the topping, return to the oven five minutes more and serve hot. You also could use only the microwave in the interest of not turning on your oven, which I understand.
· Dress the salad and enjoy those gorgeous crispy leaves from Blue Moon with Sungold cherry tomatoes from our garden.
Meal 2: Roasted Tomato and Eggplant Napoleon, Cannellini Beans with Garlic and Rosemary, Grilled Flatbread
· Warm the napoleon briefly in the microwave and then finish at 325° for 10-20 minutes, or carefully heat through in the microwave. Heat to just warmed through.
· Heat a little olive oil over medium in a sauté pan. When shimmering add the beans and stir. Heat and allow to become fragrant. Serve.
· Toast the flatbread and dip in some of everything!