Falafel and Fried Rice
Updated: Jun 21
Meal 1: Falafel Croquettes, Couscous and Wild Rice Salad, Bibb Lettuce & Arugula Salad
· Arrange the croquettes on a baking sheet and bake at 325° for 15- 20 minutes.
· Toss the couscous salad and serve at room temp.
· Dress the salad.
Meal 2: Spicy Pork or Wild Mushroom Fried Rice, Stir fried Baby Bok Choi and Pea Shoots, Egg Drop Soup
· Heat the soup to a gentle simmer and serve.
· Heat a little oil in a nonstick or well seasoned pan. When smoking hot add the rice. Stir and fry to heat through and make fragrant. Add a little oil if necessary. Transfer to a serving bowl.
· Reheat and oil the pan as above. Add the vegetables. Stir fry them. Add a pinch of salt. When bright and, wilted, and slightly browned ( maybe 2 minutes) serve atop or beside the rice.