Brussels Sprouts Pan Roast and Enchiladas
Meal 1: Brussels Sprout Pan Roast, Whole Wheat Batard, Escarole Salad
· Heat the pan roast gently allowing it to come to a simmer for 1-2 minutes. Do not allow the sprouts to over-cook and lose their color.
· Warm the bread and serve with soft butter.
· Dress the salad.
Meal 2: Pinto Bean, Green Chile, and Cheese Enchiladas with Ranchero Sauce, Annatto Rice, and Roasted Butternut Squash
· Heat the ranchero sauce in the microwave. Reserve.
· Heat the enchilada dish in the microwave in bursts to get the chill out then bake at 325 for 10-20 minutes depending on share size. When hot, top the enchiladas with the sauce and bake for 5 minutes more. Serve.
· Sauté the squash and chile garnish in a pan with a little butter over medium high. Toss to dress evenly, allow to heat through, and serve.